Wednesday, March 12, 2008

UGHS for UGGS


Yes, incredibly comfortable is what I hear. Casual wear at its finest. Warm, easy to get on and off and based on every 12-28 year old, they go with everything from evening wear to PJ's. But please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks these oversized elephant mitts look as though they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every other branch. I do think women should wear these at those circus funny mirrors and see how their legs would actually look with a sleek, stylish boot. Why would you want to walk around with your legs aspiring to be short tree stumps? It could be worse..they could cost over $25.00...what?..you mean they sell for more? Mmm..I have some old HUSH PUPPIES you could buy for $75.00 on ebay. Ugly, but I guarantee they look better than those UGGly shoes.

No comments: